If there are changes you'd like to make to the appearance of your smile, you might wonder how to find a cosmetic dentist in Perth?
The good news is that there are many cosmetic dental procedures to choose from, depending on your needs. And that's exactly what you want your cosmetic dentist to consider: your needs and goals for your smile.
When you work with a dentist who takes the time to listen to your ideas for your smile, they can make recommendations so you can choose the procedures that fit your budget and lifestyle best.
Meet Dr Matthew Kinsella
Dr Kinsella has been helping patients in Perth achieve the smiles they want for many years. With a personalised approach, he takes time to get to know his patients to create a treatment plan tailored to their specific needs.
Some of the cosmetic dental services you'll find at Dr Matthew Kinsella General, Cosmetic, & Implant Dentistry in West Perth are:
- Tooth-coloured fillings - To restore teeth with tooth decay
- Porcelain veneers - To reshape and redesign your smile
- Dental implants - To replace one or multiple missing teeth
- Tooth crowns - To repair decayed or broken teeth
- Dental bridges - Another option to replace missing teeth
- Professional teeth whitening - To brighten your smile and eliminate stains and discolouration
- Dental bonding - To repair small chips, fractures, or size discrepancies
Your treatment plan could include one or more of the treatments listed above. Some patients have a cosmetic treatment plan that they can complete in phases, so it fits easily into their schedules and budgets.
Would You Like to Learn More?
If you want more information about what's possible for your smile, we invite you to call our Perth dental clinic and book an evaluation with Dr Kinsella.