Welcome to Dr Matthew Kinsella General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry, located in West Perth.
Dr Kinsella and his team focus on delivering high-quality dentistry to patients in a warm, relaxed and friendly environment. We love getting to know our patients and building relationships with them that allow us to help them reach their goals for their dental health.
Our West Perth dental surgery is conveniently located in the city with easy access just off of the freeway. A free car park at our building off of Murray Street makes it convenient for you to attend your dental appointments during your lunch break, or before or after work without hassle.
Preventive Dentistry to Protect Your Health
Since your mouth is the gateway to your body, your dental health is closely related to your overall health. Preventive teeth cleans and check-ups with Dr Kinsella are the best way to avoid dental issues like tooth decay, cavities, and gum disease.
Studies have shown that gum disease may be closely related to other non-dental health concerns and vice versa because the bacteria that cause these concerns travel through the bloodstream. This means that it has never been more important to take good care of your dental health, which can also protect your overall health.
Restorative Dentistry Can Repair Broken or Missing Teeth
Missing or broken teeth make it difficult to eat, chew, and smile with confidence. Dr Kinsella offers solutions to restore compromised teeth, and ultimately, your smile. Some of the restorative dental services in West Perth that we offer are:
- Tooth crowns – to restore and protect decayed or broken teeth
- Dental implants – replace one or multiple missing teeth
- Tooth-coloured fillings – to repair teeth that are damaged by decay and cavities
- Dental bridges – another option to replace a missing tooth
- Root canal treatment – to eliminate tooth infections and preserve your natural tooth
- Tooth extractions – to protect your dental health from infection and disease
Cosmetic Dentistry To Improve Your Smile
If you’ve ever considered making changes to your smile, you might want to consider some of the cosmetic dental services available at our West Perth dental clinic.
- Dental veneers – cover teeth to eliminate imperfections like stains, chips and wear
- Professional teeth whitening – helps to brighten yellow or discoloured teeth
- Tooth-coloured restorations – fillings and crowns that blend seamlessly with your smile
- Dental bonding – utilises composite material to restore chipping, staining, or gaps between teeth
- Dental implants – replace single or multiple missing teeth
Emergency Dentistry When You Need It
If you or a loved has a toothache or a broken tooth, you need relief as soon as possible. Dr Kinsella leaves bookings available in our daily schedule to accommodate dental emergencies in West Perth. Don’t wait to call our dental surgery if you need relief from a toothache, knocked-out tooth, or other dental emergencies.